Father’s Day: Gifting Relaxation At Home.
- A shared gift with reciprocal benefits. Celebrate the relationship this Father’s Day.
- Massage nutures love languages. Physical touch & quality time.
- It’s totally unique. A gift that bonds, brings excitement and playfulness, warmth, emotion and connection. A wonderful way to show appreciation.
Sponsorship with Melt Massage For Couples:
Hi, I’m Denis. I’ve invited you to this page because I believe together, we can help people create the most incredible Father’s Day experiences this year.
On this page you’ll find snippets of what Melt does for couples and the positivity it brings to relationships. You’ll also see how Melt is presented, the ads we use and landing pages that customers see.
It would be a pleasure to give you complete access to Melt’s MasterClass and tutorials, so you can see what couples learn. Send me a request and I’ll organise a code for you.
Sponsorship Payment Options: let me know which option you’d prefer?
OPTION 1: Set Fee (name your price)
- Let’s discuss a campaign structure
- Tell me your rate?
- Also, I’d like to know more about how you communicate with your audience? (email, socials? numbers? engagement?)
OPTION 2: Affiliate
- Affilaite partnership is 25% commissions on sales
- minimum payout is $500
THIS FATHER’S DAY
Sale Begins June 1 (ends June 20)
Annual and Lifetime Memberships are on sale
- $99 15% off (Annual subscription)
- $299 20% off (Lifetime membership + access to Head, Hands and Feet Tutorials)
60 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
- $34.95 (3-month subscription – NOT ON SALE)
You have permission to use this video in your marketing.
This video will be advertised on FaceBook, Instagram and Pinterest – starting June 1st
NOTE: Unmute to listen to music – adds to the visual
Press Play & Follow-Along With Us
34 lessons | 3 Massage Courses
Beginner | Intermediate | Advanced
A true follow-along series of massage techniques. No need to over think things, simply copy what our hands are doing and be amazing!
Your first massage starts tonight.
We’ve made it so simple that couples will both give and receive their first massage tonight.
View massage packages, prices, what you learn and FAQ, click here
no risk. all
60-Day Money Back Guarantee
At Melt, we spent 8 years getting our massage tutorials right – tested on thousands of couples in live workshops before we fillmed it.
We’re confident so confident that it’ll help you connect with your partner and family that we offer a 60 day money back guarantee.
Massage For Couples
Simple, beautiful massage techniques for couples
- No nudity or awkward moments.
- Tastefully filmed on a RED Cinema Camera
- Over 50,000 couples taught (live workshops and online)
Values & Mission
- Couples massage should be playful and easy to learn
- What we teach should inspire connection and trust.
- Melt will continue to research how physical touch impacts mental health, physical health and relationship health.
- DREAM GOAL: At 1-million Melt’ers we’ll commission a lab to conduct independant studies based on the effects of physical touch within relatinoships. (more on this later)
Enable sound – toggle volume on the video
(a short tutorial thats found on IG, FB and Pinterest.)
A snapshot of us
Couples massage is no longer just a back rub. We’re learning that couples seek emotional experiences, filled with connection and meaning. After all, it’s their relationship we’re talking about.
For 16 years now, we’ve been researching couples and how they use massage within their relationship – couples are opening up and are looking for ways to connect, to play and engage. To continue having fun together. We love this!
melt is a science, literally
We got couples massage right!
- Melt spent 8 years in live workshops before filming the MasterClass.
- Sold out workshops (50 people per class) – for 8 years. This is significant. No one else on the planet has spent this much time researching and developing couples massage techniques and teaching.
- The techniques are good, they work. Please email Denis and request access to the MasterClass.
Melt is a science, literally.
We took what we learned from the live workshops and applied it to the online tutorials, here’s what we learned:
- Tutorial had to be short (avg. 4-mins). People zone out really fast when learning something new.
- The techniques must be true follow-along.
- Couples want to share an experience with their partner, they don’t want to be massage therapists.
- Anatomical names were removed and replaced with quirky, relatable names – this increased knowledge retention.
- Couples should be inspired to massage each other
- The first massage MUST be fun!
- If the first massage doesn’t exceed expectations, couples will not massage again.
- Couples are encouraged to swap roles in the first massage. Everyone plays.
- We also encourage playfulness. On screen that hug you see is as intimate as we make it; but at home couples should continue exploring each other’s body extending their experience.
- You do not need to learn everything to enjoy an experience
- We’ve created Melt so you DO NOT have to learn every technique to be good at massaging your partner.
- The couple sets the pace of learning and sharing massage.
- This is what makes Melt unique – you only need to progress to the more advanced courses when you feel that you’ve mastered the previous classes.
WE MADE OUR
Cold Pressed | Unscented | 16oz – 473ml
Start with Melt’s Oil – it’s really good.
Make your hands massage the way professionals do.
Only use quality oil – your skin absorbs it.