When does the class start?
Usher's MasterClass is now live! Enroll today to get instant access.
What does the enrollment fee include?
- Access to every lesson in the class
- A downloadable workbook with lesson recaps, takeaways, and assignments
- Membership in an active community of engaged students where you can receive and provide feedback on assignments
- Access to instructor feedback and answers in Office Hours
- Class-specific tools to help you practice your craft
- You can see more information about what the class includes at masterclass.com/ur
What format does the class take?
MasterClass is an immersive online experience with a curriculum designed by the instructor. Each MasterClass includes extensive pre-recorded video content, a class workbook, interactive assignments, and community activities. The videos are viewable at any time, and they can be re-watched as many times as you'd like. In addition, many students use the community to share their thoughts, upload projects, and provide feedback for other students.
How long is the class?
Usher's MasterClass has 2.5+ hours of exclusive video lessons.
Is the class live?
Usher's MasterClass has pre-recorded video lessons, which can be watched at anytime. There are live opportunities to connect with your fellow classmates, which are announced as they come.
Can I download the videos?
No, the videos are not downloadable, they are available for streaming from your account at any time.
Will Usher see my work?
We do not guarantee critiques from Usher. We may have opportunities for students to submit work to Usher, and students will be notified as those opportunities arise. MasterClass does not accept unsolicited work.
How do I contact MasterClass?
Send us an email at [email protected] and we'll be happy to help.