– Complete Access to Melt MasterClass on a 3 month subscription. No lock in contracts, cancel any time. There is so many massage tutorials to learn from. It couldn’t be any easier to get your hands on each other. Ready to stream directly to your smart TV, laptop, iPad or tablet. Watch as many times as you like, forever.
– Includes 17 simple and easy massage techniques, broken down stroke-by-stroke by a professional massage therapist.
– Includes all 3 of our follow-along massage routines that show you how to combine all our signature massage techniques into a 5-minute (Beginner), 15-minute (Intermediate) and epic 30-minute (Advanced) massage routine.
– All massage techniques are designed for couples to use in the comfort of their own home. No specialist equipment needed. Learn in your living room. Just add oil.
– This product includes all our back and shoulder massage techniques from Beginner to Advanced – learn how to apply oil, warm up muscles, identify and work on knots and the secrets to deep tissue massage without hurting your hands.
– Includes downloadable follow-along routines. That means you can put them on your device and take them with you next time you have a weekend away without your wifi access!
– Includes downloadable vouchers and printables for easy gifting to your partner! Surprise them with a massage. Perfect for special occasions – anniversaries, birthdays, Valentine’s Day… or just to say ‘I love you.’
– A tasteful, PG-rated production with no nudity and zero awkward moments. Modest and sophisticated. Made by a real life married couple.
– Ongoing product support is provided – simply email us with any questions and we will respond ASAP to assist you. Our small team means we can provide personalized service.
“A most exciting opportunity to really connect with each other through massage.”
“A perfect treat for a memorable romantic night in, and allows you to connect with your spouse whether you have plenty of time, or only a little…”
“You’ve helped bring us closer together and you’ve created more love in the world. What can be better than that?”
“A great way for us to be together and unwind, and for just ten to fifteen minutes lose track of everything…”