A New Massage Tutorial
Nice, you’re in! I’m Denis Merkas, your personal massage coach – I’ve been a professional Remedial Massage Therapist of over 20 years – and currently 30,000+ couples have bought my couples massage class – we’ll chat more about that later.
Right now – let’s get into a tutorial, here’s the game plan…
Each Friday @ 6pm (pacific time) I’ll send you a new massage video:
- Expert advice to inspire you
- To get your hands on each other
- Massage Tips to make your hands awesome
- Secrets that will help you relax your partner
- Technique Breakdown to make it easy
- Massage Concepts That’ll Make Your Hands Better
The Friday night’s are fun nights – spent at home getting your hands on each other. Because its good for you!
GIVE ME EVERYTHING NOW!
Screw you Friday’s! I want all the videos – complete access right now!
- Complete Back Rub Guide
- 17 Massage Techniques
- 3 Back Rub Routines
- Everything you need to make your hands feel incredible!
Exclusive access to our best tutorials and techniques – everything you need to know in the one place, organised and structured step by step to show you exactly what to do with your hands to give the best back rubs at home!
The Melt MasterClass will make your hands feel amazing fast so the two of you can spend more playtime together!
Why Massage Is So Good For Your Relationship
- Release Stress & Sleep Better
- Be Playful – Explore Each Other
- Have Better Sex and Foreplay
- Love Him
- Adore Her
- Be Connected & Closer To Each Other
- Celebrate Anniversaries
- The Perfect Birthday Gift
- Say I Love You on Valentine’s Day
- To Say Sorry | To Say Thank You
There are so many reasons why you should get your hands on each other tonight!
Why wait? Don’t let this slip away – go get the MasterClass and start learning ALL the techniques tonight! This is your quick link to the COMPLETE massage videos.
60 Day Money Back Guarantee
Check Your Email
Don’t want to massage your partner yet? Your first tutorial has been sent to your inbox. Make sure you add @couplesmassagecourses.com to your white-list so the tutorials don’t end up in your promotions tab or junk folder. It’s a good idea to do this now. I’ve already sent you a tutorial – you’ve already missed so much.
See you again on Friday,